1. The paramedic's ambulance is equipped with very high standards. The standard equipment include the latest emergency medical techniques and first aid kits. The paramedic ambulances are designed to work as part of the emergency response service, such as, fire and rescue, paramedics and hospital emergency personal evacuation, at the scene of an accident or other medical emergency cases.
The paramedic ambulance can respond to serious incidents to provide life-saving support and continue that support as the casualty is transported to hospital or other medical facility.
The latest medical technology is available for use to assess the extent of an injury or illness and patients condition while being transported to hospital.
This vehicle can be based on (Mercedes sprinter, Ford E-250 or E-350, Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana) base vehicles.
2. The Emergency Ambulance is the most common type of ambulances. The emergency ambulances are capable of responding to an incident providing care to the patients and transporting them to and from places of treatment.
This vehicle can also be used to bring medical care into the communities providing care to patients with minor illness or injury who can't attend to hospital or medical facility.
This vehicle can be based on either (Mercedes sprinter, Ford E-250 or E-350, Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana) chassis.
- All equipments used in these vehicles are medically licensed and don’t effect negatively the patient.
- The customer can control the internal design as needed.
- AC/DC convertor and electrical control units installed in the vehicle.
- Trimming parts are anti-bacterial.